IMPACT AND INNOVATION
We are committed to measuring our impact in the short- and long-term to better understand our work. Our staff regularly collect data from the field to demonstrate our steps toward success.
Here’s what we’ve accomplished in the past year:
- Students in Project Alianza Schools are receiving 80 more hours of literacy training than peers in other schools.
- 70% of 1st graders participating in our e-learning programs can read and write short passages at grade level.
- 100% of our students have access to drinking water, soap, toothpaste, and toothbrushes at school. Each student receives classes in handwashing and oral hygiene.
- 1,400+ lives have been impacted through teacher trainings, parent outreach, and home visits since 2015.
- Since 2015, we have established partnerships with seven farms, two communities, and two health clinics.
- We have conducted 693 screenings for parasites and worms to keep children healthy the past year.
- 250+ students have participated in summer harvest camps, learning in a safe environment rather than working in the field since 2015.